Managing your family finances...does the thought make you cringe or feel overwhelmed? Many people feel that way, so you're in good company. Finances are one of the biggest causes of disagreements and divorce in marriages.
In most couples, there is a spender and a saver hence a huge source of conflict. Hence there is need to be proactive in your financial partnership to ensure that you and your partner are on the same page. Prevent conflict by gaining awareness about and sharing your financial values. Plan your life together, including your individual needs and wants, and align your spending and earning as a family. This is perfect for couples in any stage of relationship, from integrating finances for the first time to getting married to retirement, the sooner the better!
We will cover:
• Opening the lines of communication
• Cultivating financial intimacy
• Creating the vision of your relationship and shared lifestyle
• Setting goals for what you want to accomplish and address in your financial life
• Working together to master tools and understand financial distinctions
• Creating a targeted debt repayment plan, if needed
• Letting go of “Money Fog” – avoidance and fear of money
• Practicing financial awareness on a daily basis
• Creating and maintaining a flexible monthly spending plan (a.k.a. budget)
• Setting yourselves up for success including consistent money dates
• Saving for periodic expenses, a safety net, and investments
• Laying the foundation for your long-term financial plan
• Have a sense of control, freedom and peace of mind about money
• Analyzing current employment, income strategies, and wealth creation
Our work together includes:
• Spending tracker template
• Family budget template
• A myriad of tools including Spending Plans & Summaries, a Periodic Calendar for anticipated non-monthly expenses, a Debt Repayment Plan (if needed), a Needs & Wants/Desires Assessment, an Action Plan and a Net Worth Statement.
If you've decided to finally take control of your family finances and stop living pay check to pay check, you're in the right place! Call 0786685470 or email email@example.com to book for your family finances session. The upfront investment is Kshs 5,000 only!
Not sure if one on one coaching session is for you? Call us and book your free 20 mins discovery session.