This one’s for you if you feel like nothing seems to work. You know you need to change your money habits but every time you try to save money, something pops up and kills your progress. Your income just doesn’t go as far as you need it to.
Your budget is a mysterious plan that you can’t seem to figure out. Trust me, we understand and you aren’t alone. we’ve worked with individuals:
• who don’t make enough money
• who make enough money but live paycheck to paycheck
• who have too much debt
• who can’t seem to stop spending
• who save money, only to spend it
• who save money but have no idea on how to invest
And the list goes on!
While that list looks scary and can be overwhelming (especially if one or all of the scenarios apply to you), the good news is that ANYONE can make a change. Each of the individuals we’ve worked with who fell into the scenarios above has changed their situation for the better. We helped them:
• Know their why! Why they wanted to manage their finances better. Understanding the "why" CHANGES the game!
• Create a plan for their debt, which made it so much more than a big, scary number that can't be knocked out
• Start using debt the right way to improve their financial journey
• Get to the root of why they keep spending, even when they know they shouldn’t.
• Find the “sweet spot” saving amount that is large enough to make a difference, but small enough to ensure it’s never touched
• Start thinking outside of the box to earn more money (the average millionaire has 7 streams of income, so having just one won’t do!)
• Set up a solid budget and spending plan that breaks the paycheck to paycheck lifestyle
• Understand the different types of investments available and what investments best suits their finances
No one needs to have all the answers, but we all need to realize a CHANGE needs to be made, then have the courage to make that change.
And that’s why I created the Financial 360 Coaching Program. This 12-week program helps to put all of the pieces in place to SET YOU UP for financial success – regardless of what your current situation is. The best part of the program, in my opinion, is that you have 12 weeks of one-on-one session with me, a detailed plan to follow, and the proper accountability and support system to ensure you are successful with your plan.
Throughout this program, we will focus on:
Setting your financial goals so you can live your DREAM LIFE – Making sure you have the proper vision for your finances, both short term and long term, and set out a game plan to help you reach those goals. Also, dealing with adjustments to the plan when things pop up (they always do, right?)
Following a budget and controlling your spending because if you can't manage your money at this level, you won't be able to manage it at the next level – Getting a budget in place that is realistic (meaning you can reach your goals and still enjoy life in moderation) and comes with a system that calls out exactly where you over spend and by how much. This information is incredibly important for controlling your spending.
Creating habits and routines that LEVEL you up and allow you to be consistent month over month, year over year– Setting up habits, actions, and routines for you to follow long after the program that will lead to your continued planning and financial success. You will be able to handle any type of scenario because you’ll know what questions to ask yourself, where there’s flexibility in your budget if changes need to be made, and how to keep the motivation alive when you simply want to spend money.
What I know for sure? Life changing results will be happening and you will feel more powerful in your finances than EVER before.
If I were you, I'd be sure to join TODAY. Why? Spots are limited because there is only 1 of me and PLENTY of you who need to get your finances in tip top shape. Success comes from action. If you know you need to be better with budgeting, spending, debt, investing and money overall, why would you want to prolong your success?
Book a free discovery session with me today to take action and start on the path towards success! In this 3-month, one-on-one coaching program, we shall:
• Identify what stage you are in on your journey to financial independence.
• Map out your wealth plan with specific milestones and target dates
• Create a step by step road map on how to take control of your money so that you can create the life you want
• Create a realistic budget and spending plan for your situation
• Track your expenses, spending, and habits to ensure success or fix areas of opportunity
• Identify any fears or negative thoughts around finance and budgeting and work to shift your money mindset
• Work to get the root of poor spending/budgeting habits
• Review all areas of your financial situation to get you set up for success (pensions/retirement, saving & investment opportunities, ways to make bill pay easier, etc.)
• Build positive money and budgeting habits
• Create a plan to diligently pay off debt
• Work to build your savings as quickly and efficiently as possible (without touching it)
• Handle unexpected expenses or setbacks the most financially sound way possible
• Have accountability and the support you need on your financial journey
• And much more based on your personal needs!
Just like you would hire a trainer to help you get in shape, if your finances need a revamp, hire a coach! This program is perfect for you if:
• You have never been able to create, implement, or follow a budget (like, ever)
• You are drowning in debt, and there *appears to be no way out
• You have a poor relationship with money and you're ready to shift your money mindset
• You can't seem to save anything, at least without touching it
• You make decent money, but can't figure out why there is never any left after payday
• You know you can be doing so much more with your finances, but don't know how or where to start
• You are ready to get to the next level financially and need the accountability and know-how to do so In this 3-month program (terms can run longer, based on need), you will get:
• 12 one-on-one coaching meetings (1 per week)
• Personalized budget and spending plan
• Personalized daily tracker to monitor spending
• Unlimited call, text and email access to me throughout the term
• Unlimited feedback on financial decisions and questions
• Review of your current standing and my recommendations on improvements
The number 1 question I get asked is:
Why should I pay to get help with my finances when there are plenty of free or low-cost options available?
Since I’m a coach that specializes in helping people who don’t know how to plan their finances, you can imagine how many times I’ve been asked this question.
It’s a valid question.
The funny thing this, though, the people who are asking that question aren’t asking questions like:
• Why should I not use loans such as Tala and Branch to buy things I don’t need?
• Why should I have to save my money so I don’t live paycheck to paycheck?
• Why should I have to pay my debt on time so I don’t incur penalties or listed in the CRB?
Those are valid questions, too.
The reason why people need to pay for help in areas that haven’t been successful in (finances included), is because they haven’t been able to figure it out themselves up until this point. That’s not to say that no one can figure it out themselves.
I sure did, as far as my finances go… But, it wasn’t easy. It wasn’t overnight. It would have happened a lot faster with the right guide. So, if something isn’t working in your financial situation, why wouldn’t you ask a question like: “Does it make sense to continue what I’ve been doing, knowing it’s not working, or do I make the decision to do things differently and get on track once and for all?”
The answer to THAT question (the question you really need to be asking) is exactly WHY you should pay to get help with your finances.
The power of learning from those who are where you want to be is priceless.
The power of someone holding you to a higher standard than you’ve ever held yourself to is priceless.
The power of progress and results from doing the right things is priceless.
So, the real question is…why wouldn’t you pay to get help with your finances?
In simpler terms...
Similar to a personal trainer for your health/weight, you can have a personal trainer for your finances.
You don’t necessarily hire that personal trainer because you don’t know what to do, right? You already know you need work out and eat better. However, you hire that trainer to get to the nitty gritty of your health/weight issues.
You work with them to get the right plan for you to follow to reach your goals.
You work with them for a specific amount of time with the mindset that you will take what you learn and grow/implement on your own.
The same applies to a financial advisor/financial coach. You know you need to avoid overspending, budget better, save and invest but having someone hold you accountable, map out a plan of attack, and learn what you need to do to grow/implement on your own, yields true long term success.
Quick fixes often don't get to the root of the problem and often don't lead to success or consistency long term.
If you are ready to breakthrough your ongoing financial burdens and achieve true financial freedom, what are you waiting for?
Call 0786685470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start the program.
The upfront investment in the one-on-one program with us is Kshs 60,000 for the entire 12 weeks. I also offer payment plan options of 3 monthly payments of Kshs 22,000.
Not sure you are ready? Call 0786685470 or email email@example.com to schedule a 20 mins free discovery session with me to pinpoint your opportunities and struggles, and get you on the right path to financial success!