My public courses are open to all participants from any organization across all sectors. They serve well delegates who are interested in learning away from the confines of their day-to-day working environment in a more serene location. The option is advantageous because it allows attendees to leverage on the knowledge, skills, and expertise of other peers coming from diverse backgrounds. I take utmost commitment in structuring programs that are not only extensively covered but updated and reviewed in tandem with present day realities.
What is your financial mindset?
Our behavior in money is a result of inner conditioning attributed to what we have seen, heard and experienced with money from our past. The habits, thoughts, and feelings about money held inside will greatly impact how you spend your money and meet your financial goals. What is your current financial blue print?
- Are you struggling with effective money management?
- How is financial thermostat programmed?
- Do you have strong money habits that will guarantee a secure and comfortable future for yourself and loved ones?
- Are you working for money or is money working for you?
- Are you taking risks or calculated risks pursuing your investment options?
- Is your retirement financially secure?
- Is your budgeting process effectively balancing your income and expenditure needs?
- Are you equipped with the requisite financial tools and intelligence to handle any future contingencies?